Thursday, March 19, 2009

What the???

So Autym asked me if she could have a blog, and I figured what the heck, we'll keep it private, and then I can print it out for her at Christmas. So I taught her how to log on and how to write stuff. She wanted to post a picture, so I did that for her. The next thing I know, I'm checking her blog and there are like 5 pictures on there. It's a 3 or 4 step process on our computer to get the pictures on. I had no idea she was even watching me to know how to post her own pictures. Kids are wayyyy too computer savvy!

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

That's great and scary at the same time! I don't want my kids to know the computer too well but I'm afraid it's too late!! I'll just have to try to stay one step ahead of them which is nearly impossible. Autumn is such a cute girl-all of your kids are cute! Tell Autumn good job!

mom said...

So what is her blog address? I want to read it too!

;-)