Friday, March 13, 2009

Strange Bedtime Goings On!

The other night I told Haydn to put his pajamas on. He is a warm sleeper, so most of the time he just sleeps in jammie pants. But when he came out in just his jammie pants, I told him he had to at least wear a shirt around the house. So this was his idea of putting on a shirt.

Autym wakes up almost every night and moves to the couch. Don't ask me why. OK, do ask me why. I end up on the couch when I can't sleep too. Lately Norrah has been doing the same thing. This is the scene we have woken up to the past few mornings.

Oh, and everyone beware of the little green guy that comes around on March 17. Norrah just informed me that Satan Patrick's day is coming up. HA!

6 comments:

kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kim said...

Very Funny! Haydn is such a character and so creative. Cute pictures! I love it.

Amanda said...

I love the pix of the girls. So sweet. Norrah is so funny!

Taneil said...

AHHHHHHH! So sweet! At least they are on the couch and not in your bed like mine ALL are!

NICKI said...

Haydn's pants are a little strange but so funny! He looks like a weird little "creature"! What day is Satan coming?

ELIZABETH said...

Is getting pinched the worst thatt will happen to me on Satan Patrick's Day if I don't wear green (or is it now red)??!