Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My little flirt!

Anyone who knows Norrah knows what a flirt she is. From the day she was born, she has loved men. As a baby, she always let men hold her longer than women, and don't even get me started on the smiles she would give men. She's always had them wrapped around her little finger. When she started nursery, she would only go if there was a man in the room.
Now she is three, and still up to her flirtatious ways. Tonight she was at a birthday party. The little boy celebrating the birthday was given a lip sucker similar to the ones in our Valentine's day pictures. He didn't want them, and was heard saying, Lips! I don't want lips! I don't want to kiss any lips. To which Norrah replied, "I want to kiss lips!" He said, "Do you want my lips?" and Norrah answered with an emphatic "YES!" 
I'm sure it was purely innocent, but if you didn't know the source of the conversation and just heard it, you'd think she was up to her flirty ways again.

2 comments:

NICKI said...

How does Jason feel about his baby girl acting like this? Too cute!

Tami said...

I don't know Nicki, but I think she has had a small crush on your husband ever since he told her he wished he had sparkly pants.