Thursday, June 18, 2009

St Patrick's Day

I'm Back! I know! Don't fall on the floor in shock! Yes, it has been 3 months since I have posted, but it has been a crazy busy 3 months. OK, it was a crazy busy 2 months, and I must admit Farm Town on facebook has had something to do with me not posting in June.
Here's a run down. The bad thing about waiting this long to post is that I have forgotten some of the details, but I'll do my best.

Norrah and I went shopping on St. Patrick's day, or as she called it, Satan Patrick's day, for a wonderful, memorable dinner. Autym and Haydn had to take Hunter's Safety all that week from 4-8, and Jason had to be there with them (Yes, I did say Hunter's Safety. We live in Wyoming, and Jason is my kids' dad, what am I going to do? I'm not taking it though!) Anyway, when they got home, Norrah and I had dinner all ready for them. We had Green Shephard's Pie, Green Salad, Green Beans, Green Sprite, little Green Gummy Frogs, and Green Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream! Yum!

No comments: