Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another crazy week!

Ha ha! Just when I think life might slow down a little, I have another busy week in which the laundry didn't get done, and the inside of the microwave is still disgusting.

I thought it might be a little less busy this week after all my craft shows were done, but this week, I had my Valley Voices dress rehearsal, Christmas concert, Vocal student recital, enrichment meeting where I had to sing, Christmas goodies to make for the neighbors and had to speak in Sacrament meeting. What fun!

Planning the Valley Voices concert took longer than I thought it would. Probably because I have been so busy with other things that I had put off small things that I usually have done by this time in the game. It doesn't seem like it should, but it takes a long time to get my costumes and performance CDs ready, to print out invitations and programs, and then to get the stage decorated and ready for performance. I also had to go down to Idaho Falls to pick up my students' t-shirts. The bonus was that I got the rest of my Christmas shopping done in the 2 extra hours I had to spend in Idaho Falls.

Anyway, my vocal recital went beautifully. My students all did so well! I was very proud of them! My valley voices concert also went amazingly well. The kids all had their lines memorized, did their songs and actions so cute, and I think it was very well received. My song for Enrichment meeting went well, my candy turned out yummy, and my talk which I finished last night at 12:30, got several compliments, and I am geared up for another busy week. I've stopped thinking that maybe life will slow down. I know it isn't, so I might as well enjoy the circus!

No comments: